Win a Creased Magazine Display Model - Contest Closes (8/21)

Useful Information about Origami Societies, Meetings and Websites.
maddoghoek100

Win a Creased Magazine Display Model - Contest Closes (8/21)

Post by maddoghoek100 »

i thought i would post about a little give away i am running over at my facebook. If you are a fan you may dig. If not, that's ok too. Contest is being sponsored by me and not the Creased, so any questions concerns, comments, etc can be directed this way. So for those who are interested.

To celebrate the my new dragon design making the cover of Creased Magazine and the success of my recent Origami Installation at Stony Brook University for Origami Heaven I'm raffling off a finished Dragon Whelp display model. The winner will receive their very own signed, hand painted, wet folded, display quality Dragon Whelp model used in the photo shoots for Creased Magazine.

HOW TO ENTER:
Go to http://www.facebook.com/Wetfold
Like Wetfold and Comment in the contest post by 8/21 at 5:00pm EST

RULES AND FINE PRINT: I will use a random number generator to select the winning post. Winner will be selected and contacted for their shipping information following the contest. If you are not old enough to give out your mailing address to a random person over the internet, make sure to ask your parents first and what not. International entries are welcome, but Wetfold is not responsible for any customs duties, import taxes, damage in transit, acts of god and so forth. The prize pictured on facebook or in this post will not be the actual dragon model won, shown above is the model in the creased archives and shown on facebook is the one raffled at Stony Brook in conjunction with the Origami Heaven Exhibition (so i may offer the winner some options of which dragon they would like).