bmorigamidesign now has a website

Useful Information about Origami Societies, Meetings and Websites.
BM-origami-design

bmorigamidesign now has a website

Post by BM-origami-design »

Hello Origami Forum!
I have been folding for most of my life. After many years of regularly visiting the Origami forum I joined the forum in 2014. After two more years of just lurking around, this will be my first post. This year I finally created a website for my work.
The website is still a work in progress because I designed many original models over the years.
I am a Dutch origami folder so for now I will be posting in Dutch.
If my blog sparks any interest, I might post in English in the future.
Any ideas and/or constructive criticism is welcome.
I invite you to take a look on:
https://bmorigamidesign.wordpress.com/

Kind regards,

Bas
roodborst
Forum Sensei

Re: bmorigamidesign now has a website

Post by roodborst »

Hoi Bas. Nice website. Maybe you can add a gallery page with pictures of your own designs. It is a hassle too go through all your montly posts. I really liked the butterfly/ cranes cases. Maybe get yourself a flickr account as most people on the forum use it. I did notice that you sell origami that (I think) is not your own design. Selling without permission is kind off frowned upon, but in the end it is your own choice. Just remembered that that snail was really good. Where was it published again?
Anyway, welcome to the forum.
Greetings from a fellow dutchman.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9505 met Tapatalk
Gerardo
Buddha

Post by Gerardo »

WOW! There have been articles about you? That's awesome :). Tell me more about them? Where were they published? What are they about? How did does those publications find out about you? I'd really like to know.

Congratulations on the blog!
My awesome website: https://www.neorigami.com
and Instagram account: https://instagram.com/NeorigamiCom
BM-origami-design

Hi all,
First of all, thank you!
The snail has been published in the yearly collection of OrigamiUSA. You can send your own designs each year. I really recommend you doing so. All people who send designs, get a copy of the collection in pdf format. This year over 50 artists participated. Furthermore it promotes our art.
The media attention just came about when I was attending an event about Japan. Apparently modern Origami is not as well known where I live. The local news was very surprised when they heard about the endless possibilities of Origami.
BM-origami-design

Update: As of today I am slowly adding English summaries to my blog for all the foreign readers.