East Bay Origami Convention 2016

Useful Information about Origami Societies, Meetings and Websites.
kaloncheung124

East Bay Origami Convention 2016

Post by kaloncheung124 »

Hi everyone,

I’m from Cal Origami at UC Berkeley and we are pleased to announce we will be hosting the 4th East Bay Origami Convention (EBOC) on November 13th, 2016. We are currently doing our best to create a low-cost, amazing event for the many origami enthusiasts in the area. It will feature workshops, model exhibits, and games!

This will be the first year since 2013 that the club is hosting the convention. For that reason, we chose Rebirth and Renewal to be the theme of the event.

For more details about convention, including registration and how to submit diagrams for our convention book, please visit our website at https://calorigami.berkeley.edu/eboc. If you have further questions you can email us directly at eastbayorigamicon@gmail.com.

Hope you'll be able to make it!

Kalon Cheung
kaloncheung124

Re: East Bay Origami Convention 2016

Post by kaloncheung124 »

I have a couple updates to make:

1. We are looking for submissions for our Convention Book. If you submit any diagrams, crease patterns, or other origami related articles and they are accepted, you will get a free convention book!

2. Also, registration just went live on our website. We hope you can make it!
ShuaiJanaiDesu

Post by ShuaiJanaiDesu »

I finished my diagrams! (Surprisingly, it didn't take as long as I'd thought :P)
And I won't be going to the convention but for those who's going: have fun! :D
Tankoda

Post by Tankoda »

I submitted my diagrams as well, and just got an email that my design was accepted for the book! Yay!!
If anyone buys a convention book, or goes to the convention, let me know if you fold my model (the one by Travis Nolan) - I would love to see a picture! Also, if you need help folding it, I would be glad to help!