Yoshida Origami - YouTube channel with origami instuctions

Useful Information about Origami Societies, Meetings and Websites.
Yoshida Origami

Yoshida Origami - YouTube channel with origami instuctions

Post by Yoshida Origami »

Hi,
recently I started youtube channel with origami instructions. Here is my third tutorial. I am sure that most of you is familiar with folding origami crane but I hope that you will appreciate diagrams I prepared for tutorial and general clarity of my instructions. Maybe you can recommend my videos to beginners.

However, if something can be improved please shout:) Right now I trying to improve tutorial format to be as clear as possible and your advice are valuable for me.
Anyway I encourage you to subscribing because soon I will add advanced models as well.
Baltorigamist

Re: Yoshida Origami - YouTube channel with origami instuctio

Post by Baltorigamist »

Just a suggestion for when you start to teach more complex models: please get permission from the creators before making your videos.
After the fall, we rise.

My Flickr
Yoshida Origami

Thanks. Right now I will do some traditional models, but when I start showing contemporary ones I will ask for permission.
NeverCeaseToCrease
Forum Sensei

Post by NeverCeaseToCrease »

The diagrams in the top right are a good idea. I found videos with those to be very helpful.
As for the second angle in the bottom right, it certainly can only help, but I don't know if it is worth the effort that I'm sure it takes. One angle is usually good enough.
Yoshida Origami

Baltorigamist wrote:Just a suggestion for when you start to teach more complex models: please get permission from the creators before making your videos.
Thanks for suggestion. Right now I am planning to prepare few more traditional models, but when I switch to contemporary models I will definitly ask for permission. I am just wondering if creators are eager to give such permission :)
Yoshida Origami

NeverCeaseToCrease wrote:The diagrams in the top right are a good idea. I found videos with those to be very helpful.
As for the second angle in the bottom right, it certainly can only help, but I don't know if it is worth the effort that I'm sure it takes. One angle is usually good enough.
Thanks for taking time your time to look at my video.
I am happy to hear that diagrams are useful because it still takes me a lot of time to prepare them. About second camera, I guess that in easy models it doesn't add much value, but with something more complex it may be helpful. Anyway it almost take no time for me to setup second camera and embed it in video.
I am wondering if you have any thoughts about the volume level between music and paper sound. I was experimenting with no music at all for origami rabbit tutorial but I think background music is better.