Online origami books(scribd)

Useful Information about Origami Societies, Meetings and Websites.
paper

Online origami books(scribd)

Post by paper »

Content removed by Moderator.
OrigamiMagiro
Forum Sensei

Re: Online origami books(scribd)

Post by OrigamiMagiro »

Thanks for aggregating these all in one place! It makes it much easier for origami authors to file copyright infringement notices on books that are being distributed illegally...
Bugfolder

Post by Bugfolder »

Hi "paper", I'd like you to explain something. One of the books you're distributing via Scribd is an unauthorized copy of my book, "Origami in Action." Writing and selling origami books is how I make my living (and that's what pays me to write *more* origami books). By giving away my work so that people don't need to pay me for my work, you're making that harder for me. Is that what you want? And is this the online reputation that you want?

Robert J. Lang
akugami
Forum Sensei

Post by akugami »

as dr. lang explained it's everything but easy to make your living from origami.
i don't think that you gave that hint with bad intentions. but as you see there are not just grateful copypickers but worried authors, too. if someone could really do nothing but collecting illegal copies of origami books, he/she'll get them without your help. so please delete your post above and think about a few words of apology for dr. lang ...
if you're going to visit my little flickr_gallery, please leave a comment - a critical one is welcome, too, if necessary: http://www.flickr.com/photos/57625237@N02/
paper

Post by paper »

Ok, I'm so sorry.I already deleted my scribd account.