Looking for Origami Experts in London for Internet TV videos

Useful Information about Origami Societies, Meetings and Websites.
AlanaVideojug

Looking for Origami Experts in London for Internet TV videos

Post by AlanaVideojug »

Hello Origami experts,

My name is Alana and I’m from an online TV production company called Videojug. Videojug is an instructional video website which receives 6 million unique users every month, we are also #1 most viewed “guru” channel on YouTube in the UK. We are looking to produce 20 introductory tutorial videos about Origami & are looking for expert contributors to appear in these videos.

The videos will all be under a series to help people learn about and how to create specific Origami. Examples of videos we are looking to make include: how to make paper cranes, how to make a heart out of paper, how to make a paper pyramid, how to make a paper house, how to make a paper flower, how to make paper lanterns and so on.

The reason we want to create the films is to add to our encyclopaedia of factual content and upload it to www.videojug.com (and link our content to your website) so that our visitors can see your work and be directed to your website and business. We are internet TV and are not bound by the strict regulations of network TV and are happy to have references to your business in the videos. In addition to this, once filming is complete we will send the data of the films to you as they are a great way of bringing extra publicity to you, and many people choose to feature videos on their own websites, particularly if locations and facilities are featured within the film. We will film the videos at your chosen location, and if you are happy with the set up you’ll get all of the embedment links to the videos so that you can have the films on your website, as I’m sure you’re aware, video makes a website look more modern, appear higher in the Google ratings and be memorable to the user.

We will make a series of professionally produced videos free of charge, that you can use on your website, twitter, YouTube channel or blog. I hope this explains a little more about the project!

These films are 100% free, We make our revenue through linked advertising with the site Videojug. We decide on which videos to make by following trends with popular internet search engines. We are not looking for any financial contribution – just co-operation & contributors who are happy to be on camera.

I have also included some links of similar films we have recently made, to give you an idea of how the finished films look and sound:

http://www.videojug.com/film/make-an-origami-bird

http://www.videojug.com/film/how-to-mak ... owflakes-2

http://www.videojug.com/film/how-to-mak ... ami-fish-3

I hope this explains a little more about Videojug. If this is something that you or your peers may be interested in, or you would like further information, please do drop me an email at alana.heaver@videojug.com or give me a call on 020 7871 3798. It would be great to work with you!

I look forward to hearing from you,

Alana

Alana Heaver
Junior Researcher
Tel: 020 7871 3798
Email: alana.heaver@videojug.com
Post: Videojug | 1 Holford Yard | Cruikshank St | London | WC1X 9HD
phillipcurl

Re: Looking for Origami Experts in London for Internet TV vi

Post by phillipcurl »

I could help with making some models. I am willing to make whatever you ask me to make.
flickr gallery
Youtube channel
Phillip