Maitreya Help me please!

Need help with folding a model? Ask here.
orikata

Post by orikata »

I've collapsed the CP and I think I did the arms and legs right, but does anyone know how to shape the head?
Pop pop

Post by Pop pop »

what the cp
Andre-4

Re:

Post by Andre-4 »

Hiba wrote:To Origamifan: Hello guy! I have been so busy recently with diagraming issues.
:D

I also get suck in modifying the shape of The Maitreya,too. I do look at the completed picture but it 's no use.
The diagram is too faint so I cant read a word of the instructions.
Anyway,this is a nice model.
Bumping up a fourteen year old thread...but the model is even older
Here we have a very faint drawing the worst of which is step 17-20 .
Luckily this is the same moves as another of his models...if i zoom into step 21 i can see he focuses on making the creases for a petal fold ...if in doubt look at his Fakir or shiva or Buddha model...as a beginner if you buy the books you get very quickly accustoned to one style of bases...but jumping between authors you cannot learn so much your not becoming used to their methods.
Having said that he is Literally just going to modify or make a variation on any human model....the progression in the subject allows you to percieve when the author has tired of one base and figured more complexity.
Andre-4

Re: Maitreya Help me please!

Post by Andre-4 »

My first effort was okay I used double tissue but the coat wasn't as neat it does favor a Nehru collar those ears are very big as a result the hair was lacklustre