Hideo Komatsu Wolf Help

Need help with folding a model? Ask here.
r1dg3xrac3r

Hideo Komatsu Wolf Help

Post by r1dg3xrac3r »

Hello folders, I'm currently folding Komatsu wolf and im stuck at the very end where after you fold the model in half. You crip the belly, den you mountain fold. What I don't understand is what to do after that. Instructions says to fold corners inside to lock the body...
roodborst
Forum Sensei

Re: Hideo Komatsu Wolf Help

Post by roodborst »

Maybe this can help:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQBKeG-l ... ults_video
Or search komatsu lobo wolf tutorial on youtube.
sofyps

Post by sofyps »

Hi, I know this is an old post, but I guess there is no point in opening a new one with the same subject. I'm also having trouble with this wolf, could somebody help me with step 61? I think I'm supposed to release a flap from inside de hind leg, but it's locked inside. Should I unfold completely the hind leg, or is there something I'm missing? I'll appreciate if somebody who has already done this model could help me. Thank you!
ajinkyaB

Post by ajinkyaB »

I hope you might have figured the "step61" by now, still, I will post some clue as that step can be confusing for the first time. Notice the reverse fold in step 59. There are three raw edges available. So, one part will be mountain fold (facing the folder as shown) and the other two (farther) parts will be valley fold. Then follow step 60, a simple valley fold. Now comes step 61. Instead of viewing the model from the shown angle, flip the model and you will see an extra flap in between (It's that middle flap or first valley fold in step 59). Just bring that out as shown in step 62. It's really simple. Key is to look at step 61 from behind. Hope that helps someone.