Cats

Place all non-origami related posts in here; films, food, your life etc.

How many cats do you have?

1-2
40%
3-4
11%
5-7
3%
8-11
No votes
12-15
No votes
16+
2%
Unfortunately none
44%

Total votes: 62

Cupcake
Buddha

Cats

Post by Cupcake »

There must be at least one cat lover out there, and I know I'm one of them. I myself have around 40 cats :D . I am not lying! I honestly have that many cats. Sadly, these cats don't live in the house. They live in the barn by my house.
Now you may be thinking "Wouldn't these cats belong to whoever owns the barn?". No, technically these cats are mine because I have to feed them and take care of them :)
Does anybody else have any cats?
Ryan MacDonell
My Designs
Ali

Post by Ali »

I'm in the 4-7, but only one's an indoor kitty.
origami_8
Administrator

Post by origami_8 »

Does two count as 1-2 or 2-4?

Maybe you should change your poll-answers like this:
1-2, 3-4, 5-7, 8-11, 12-15, 16+
Cupcake
Buddha

Post by Cupcake »

I can't change the counting, the edit function won't let me. Could you?
Ryan MacDonell
My Designs
origami_8
Administrator

Post by origami_8 »

Done.
~folder~of~paper~

Post by ~folder~of~paper~ »

and i dont wanna sound rude but can u put a 0 option in there too. I don't have a can but i desperately want one...
Cupcake
Buddha

Post by Cupcake »

So do I, at least I want a house cat. I already have plenty of cats, but none of them can live in the house (allergies in one person in the family)
Ryan MacDonell
My Designs
~folder~of~paper~

Post by ~folder~of~paper~ »

No one here has allergys and that wouldn't stop us anyways. Mum has a mild guinea pig allergy but we still had 4 at one stage! No, it's just that we have a dog who's a bit dumb and mauls everything, so it's not really safe. :(
Morgan

Post by Morgan »

i love kitties too, but when i moved to where i am now from where we were, i had to leave my two friends behind :[ one just stayed with my old roomates, and the other is an amzing thing. so ok... living at home, i get to know this wonderful creature that we called boe. and he would sleep with me, and i would sing him songs, and even wrote one from him "bodey bodoe, bedobey dobo" eh...heh...ok, then i move out and he stays with mom, and he never acted the same again...he started to run away for days, and then weeks, but would always come back...when i would visit mom....so time goes on, and my mom wanted to move out of state, and i stillcould not take him in (some apartments dont allow pets) sooo my girlfriend at the time took him in, and he seemed to like her place...but..there was this enemy cat that liked his property to be his own...so he chased boe away :[ ok, so many months pass, and i was at the gas station (which is next to a hotel) down the road from where the old girlfriend lived. and WOA!!!! its this crazy skinny cat that looks suprisingly alot like boe. i do the boe call "booooeeeeeee" and he meowed back like he alsways used to..hehe he would even match up the tone and stuff.....so anyway, i decided to take him home with me <even against the landlords rules> because this HAD to be fate! so he lived with me for a while, and love was around and happiness...then......dun dun dun.... old grielfriend wants to goto college here, and i wanted to move with her, so i let a friend take him in..and....he ran away for a month or so....i later learned that he came back to that family and he likes them so yay:D but boo :[ i miss him...he was my best buddy...oh and the other kitty we got at some point, and it just stayed with my roomates..they likes her and she likes them so it was a good match :)
Cupcake
Buddha

Post by Cupcake »

Most of my cats are quite lovable. Well, most of the tame ones... My challenge to myself is to tame all of my cats. I consider them tame when I can pet them without them running away :D Of course, only about half of the cats are tame, so I've got a lot of work to do...

Now, just for my personal entertainement, I'll tell you all the cats's names... All the ones that I've named, at least. Be sure to comment on all the different names! Here goes!

Zoë, Sniper, Patches, Shade, Shadow, Feral, Sylvester, Tan (I don't really know if he's alive...), Tally, Wyn, Wildfire, Midas, Atlas, Helios, Panda, Zipper, Pluto, Venus, Tallim, Tika (don't know if she's alive either), Little Fluffy Guy (don't ask...), Bruin, Nike, Bullet, Hera, Tofu, Perseus, Odysseus, Icarus, Fluff, Achilles and Hector(theres more, but theres to many to remember)

And RIP to Dogfood, Mittens-face, Chubby, Oliver, Phloomf and many many more :(
Ryan MacDonell
My Designs
Morgan

Post by Morgan »

dogfood is like naming your baby cannibal-stew awwww come 'ere baby stew-stew!
Cupcake
Buddha

Post by Cupcake »

dogfood was named that because he was given to us as a kitten, so he didn't have a mother or the teeth to eat hard food... so we fed him dogfood! :D
Ryan MacDonell
My Designs
origami_8
Administrator

Post by origami_8 »

Don´t you have catfood up there in Canada?
Cupcake
Buddha

Post by Cupcake »

yes, but i only get hard food
Ryan MacDonell
My Designs
origami_8
Administrator

Post by origami_8 »

Strange.