Minesweeper

Place all non-origami related posts in here; films, food, your life etc.
flameboyant

Post by flameboyant »

My records are 6 seconds for easy, 59 for intermediate and a couple minutes for expert.

However, you can tell that the video is fake because he flags mines where he could not possibly know that they were there.
Tjips

Post by Tjips »

Ok, dude, without being rude I just want to state for the record that you obviously don't know all there is to know about the logic behind this game. I just combed through both his records (Dion Tiu, his 38 and previous 39) and found (barring the initial wild clicking) two guesses in the 38sec record (one at 7secs and one at 9secs) and three guesses in his 39. Every other click has a logical base. Feel free to ask me what that base is, just tell me how far into the vid (and which one of course :) )

P.S. If your 6sec beginner is on XP, it doesn't count. XP comes with a 9x9 board and not the standard 8x8. But the metanoodle site does keep a list of these records.
There is a time for everything, that time has been pre-ordained be almighty God. Trust Him, and no harm shall come to you. He will keep you safely inside his loving hands.

My Photos
Cupcake
Buddha

Post by Cupcake »

Oh... well there go my records down the drain :(
Ryan MacDonell
My Designs
aesthetistician

Post by aesthetistician »

When I was in school I had an ongoing minesweeper contest with another student. I can't remember what any of our scores were and we never knowingly met; we just kept replacing each other's names in the record on the school computers.
DEANL

Post by DEANL »

Beginner- 5 seconds
Intermediate-29 seconds
Expert- 95 seconds

I'm addicted to it
origami street racer

Post by origami street racer »

my record 5years 2days and counting
R.I.P Paul Grey 1972-2010
Slipkont
Moonspinner

Post by Moonspinner »

My dad did expert in ninety six seconds.
NoahRatcl

Post by NoahRatcl »

I've almost never played Minesweeper before, so I decided to just now. For my first time, I solved a puzzle. I got 68 seconds on Beginner, which I think is good for my very first win!
Keep folding!
-Noah
My Flickr
LeafPiece

Post by LeafPiece »

I also used to be addicted to that game. I've beaten expert several times, but since it's been so long I don't remember my record. Probably not very good, because I am usually slow at these things.