Drawing of diagram

General discussion about Origami, Papers, Diagramming, ...
taipan

Drawing of diagram

Post by taipan »

All hello! I speak to the connoisseurs, for me such problem: It is necessary to draw charts for a book, on a computer not able and there is not time to study, want to draw from a hand.

But as is it carried in a book? Who in general does know as books are published on Origami? Who did publish? What will you advise?

Beforehand thanks
I know that I know nothing
TheRealChris

Post by TheRealChris »

that's what happens if you use a translation machine. maybe somebody else can understand his words... I give up.
you probably want to know if there are any books about drawing diagrams :?: :?:
taipan

Post by taipan »

Ich will wissen,wie bilden die Diagramen fur Buch ohne Computer.

I want to know how to draw charts for a book without a computer

now clearly?
HankSimon
Buddha

Free Hand drawings

Post by HankSimon »

Before we had computers, we had draftsmen with drafting tools and boards. If you look at some of the old Origami books, some pictures and illustrations were drawn by hand. If you are patient and neat, and can use a ruler or straightedge with a little artistic ability, you can make better drawings than most computer programs. Programs tend to be flat, but artists can indicate 3D. The only drawback is that you will need to use a scanner or a digital camera to load your pictures to the computer, if that is your goal.

After you load the pictures into the computer, you (or someone else) can create a file, so that you can include text descriptions. Then, you might load the entire file into PDF format... or collect them to publish in a book... with a publisher or by self-publishing.

Hope that helps,
Hank Simon
HankSimon
Buddha

drawing

Post by HankSimon »

Rikki Donachie wrote the following essay on diagramming:

http://www.itsjustabitofpaper.com/Writi ... hebad.html
taipan

Post by taipan »

Rikki many thanks! you infused with in me a confidence, will make an attempt a pencil