Bahamut

Need help with folding a model? Ask here.
Haiganmah753

Bahamut

Post by Haiganmah753 »

Does anyone know whether there is a cp or a diagram on bahamut? Just asking...
origami_8
Administrator

Post by origami_8 »

To your information: We have a very nice Search-function on this Forum, USE IT!

To your question, there are diagrams and CPs for some different Bahamuts out there. A CP for Bahamut BL for example can be found on Satoshi Kamiya´s website and diagrams for a complex Bahamut can be found in his book "Works of Satoshi Kamiya"
Last edited by origami_8 on August 16th, 2007, 12:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
esato

Post by esato »

TheRealChris wrote:es ist beruhigend zu sehen, daß ich nicht die einzige Person hier bin, die so langsam die Geduld verliert. Die Faulheit vieler User grenzt schon an eine Beleidigung.
Did you say that it is good to see that you are not the only person here, that loses their patience so slowly? And that the lazyness of some users borders the insult?
Oruhito

Post by Oruhito »

Haiganmah753 Anna is right. Before you make a post search what you are looking for. If we don't have it then make a post. But Christian please calm down. You lose your patience way to quickly. How about you help the new person instead of insulting him.

By the way this is an English Speaking forum.
Oruhito

Post by Oruhito »

Chris, I am merely saying that you could have responded in a better way. Being here for 5 years and cleaning up and deleting repeated posts for that long must be stressful. I know I wouldn't be able to handle it so I admire your loyalty to the site. But seeing as Haiganmah753 joined this website a couple of hours ago I find it impatient for you to think he should know the rules about posting in this forum. Calling him (either directly or indirectly) 'lazy' is a rude assumption. Now he knows to search before posting: lesson learned. I also would expect a forum administrator knows this is indeed an English speaking forum. Most people find it rude when people write in other languages since they can't understand, so please write in English. I meant no offense: I was just trying to help :D
wolf
Forum Sensei

Post by wolf »

So why don't we put a sticky at the top of the diagrams and general forum to inform newcomers to do a search before posting?

As far as I can tell, this "search before you post" thing is an unofficial forum rule - I don't see it anywhere in the rules and regulations, neither is it officially written down on either the General or Diagrams board. So it's a bit unreasonable to expect newcomers to know this rule the moment they arrive.

"Search before post" is not a general internet forum rule as well - some forums encourage it, some don't bother.
Oruhito

Post by Oruhito »

Great idea Wolf!
islandmassive

Post by islandmassive »

finaly some sanity :roll:
ImageImageImage
rockmanex6

Post by rockmanex6 »

wich Bahamut 3 there.

Image zero

Image 2.1