Looking for raven or crow

Need help with folding a model? Ask here.
fabien

Looking for raven or crow

Post by fabien »

hello every body!
I'm looking for raven or crow diagram! so if someone have some thng for me can he or she posts here? :D
Brimstone
Buddha

Post by Brimstone »

The last diagram on this page http://www.fishgoth.com/origami/anidiag.html is a crow
fabien

Post by fabien »

thanks for your answer.
is there any guy who have the one of joseph wu. there isn't diagram but if you can help me to fold it...
Joseph Wu

Post by Joseph Wu »

fabien wrote:is there any guy who have the one of joseph wu. there isn't diagram but if you can help me to fold it...
As it says on my website, take a look at John Montroll's Teach Yourself Origami and try the canary. The base is the same. You can then try to figure out the finishing of the raven by looking at the photo.
fabien

Post by fabien »

:shock: :D an answer from the great Joseph Wu!^^ i'm happy your answered me! i try the canary but i'm not a "pro" in folding. i fold some difficult origami but someone give me problem . the result from the canary and the raven isn't here. but i continu. whith a lot of luck and "huile de coude"(expression francaise) i will have the same result as you ^^
TheRealChris

Post by TheRealChris »

there's a very nice raven by Stefan Weber. I think I have a handdrawn copyright-free diagram (by Volker Sayn) somewhere. hmm... I need to check that... could take awhile.

Christian
fabien

Post by fabien »

is it possible to sent me the diagram by e-mail when you'll find it?
if you agree, can you post here?

thanks
fab
Android raptor

Post by Android raptor »

Sorry if I'm gravedigging, but this Japanese site has a cute and simple crow made from a fish base.