Joseph Wu - Rhinoceros/Chinese Water Buffalo (CP)

Need help with folding a model? Ask here.
Igor

Joseph Wu - Rhinoceros/Chinese Water Buffalo (CP)

Post by Igor »

Hi by all.

Friends! Help to understand! Probably who folded from you Rhinoceros or Chinese water Buffalo by Joseph Wu, to these remarkable models are present СР taking place on a site Joseph Wu. Who folded help also to me.

Grazie,
Igor.

igor@rif1.com.ua
Joseph Wu

Re: Rhinoceros or Chinese water Buffalo by Joseph Wu

Post by Joseph Wu »

Igor wrote:Hi by all.
Friends! Help to understand! Probably who folded from you Rhinoceros or Chinese water Buffalo by Joseph Wu, to these remarkable models are present СР taking place on a site Joseph Wu. Who folded help also to me.
Good luck, Igor. Those are not CP of the models. They are CP of the bases only. I drew them to help explain the essay. I don't think they are sufficient to fold the models. (However, at least one person in Japan has made a very good effort on the rhino.)
Stephenli

Post by Stephenli »

Wow! Even Joseph joined this forum! =O
Is the rhino and the water buffalo similar to the bull in any ways?
I've been trying to fold the water buffalo too.
I'm curious to know if the bases are the same.
For some strange reasons, your site doesn't seem to work. I always see "The page cannot be found" under the header.
Some html coding problems, maybe?

I'll see you at the next meeting ^^
I can't believed that I missed the last one. haha
Joseph Wu

Post by Joseph Wu »

Stephenli wrote:Wow! Even Joseph joined this forum! =O
Better late than never. :)
Stephenli wrote:Is the rhino and the water buffalo similar to the bull in any ways?
I've been trying to fold the water buffalo too.
I'm curious to know if the bases are the same.
No, it's totally different. The bull is symmetrical along the orthogonal, while the buffalo is symmetrial along the diagonal.
Stephenli wrote:For some strange reasons, your site doesn't seem to work. I always see "The page cannot be found" under the header.
Some html coding problems, maybe?
Really? Which URL are you using? I can't see an problems when I test it.
Stephenli wrote:I'll see you at the next meeting ^^
I can't believed that I missed the last one. haha
Yes, and it was your loss, too. :) I taught "A Rabbit for Chinese New Year". James was late, so he missed out, too.

Still trying to decide what to teach this month... (No, not the rhino...we won't have enough time.)
Friet

Post by Friet »

Joseph Wu wrote: Really? Which URL are you using? I can't see an problems when I test it.
I can't see it anymore either. It worked fine until one or two weeks ago I think. When I go to the page now, I get the intro screen but the main screen only works partially. With illustration, gallery and links I get "No input file specified" in firefox and just a 404 in explorer. Articles only says "Sorry. The page you requested does not exist. If your browser does not automatically take you back to the homepage, please click here." (both FF and IE) Instructions works fine.

I just noticed this is only with josephwu.com, origami.as works fine.
Joseph Wu

Post by Joseph Wu »

Friet wrote:I just noticed this is only with josephwu.com, origami.as works fine.
And there's your problem. josephwu.com is my private website. I use it sometimes to store large files that are linked from the main site. Please use origami.as or its alias origami.vancouver.bc.ca

Edit: I found out what was causing the problem with the redirect from josephwu.com to origami.as, so you shouldn't see that error again.