Podcast Poll.

Place all non-origami related posts in here; films, food, your life etc.

Who would watch a podcast about Origami?

I would.
74%
I wouldnt.
9%
Whats a podcast?
17%

Total votes: 23

Kamicast

Podcast Poll.

Post by Kamicast »

Please fill out my poll.
Sadarac

Post by Sadarac »

I would if i had a way to get it.
Origami forums design group viewtopic.php?p=49612#49612
"When you put a crease in a piece of paper, You're essentially changeing the memory of that piece." - Erik Demaine (from "Between the Folds")
Kamicast

Post by Kamicast »

you could add it to itunes and get a new episode everytime i release a new one.
Sadarac

Post by Sadarac »

no i tunes :( and dial up :(
"When you put a crease in a piece of paper, You're essentially changeing the memory of that piece." - Erik Demaine (from "Between the Folds")
Kamicast

Post by Kamicast »

what do you have?
Sadarac

Post by Sadarac »

umm windows player 9 or 10
Kamicast

Post by Kamicast »

well you can have the honor of asking the first question. if you have any requests on something to fold just email me. Kamicastfans@gmail.com.
Sadarac

Post by Sadarac »

okay i have to think though.
Kamicast

Post by Kamicast »

we are about to film so what would everyone like to see done on the first episode?
Mgul

Post by Mgul »

I would like to watch an origami vidcast provided that:
- Is not about the very obvious stuff, since you can find videos about it already.
- Is easily available. I am not that keen on vidcast systems that limit you to use a particular program.

Apart from that I think an origami vidcast could be and excellent idea. Even more if you accept suggestions. IF you do, there you go two:

1- Models for Lionel Albertino Origamania since it can be downloaded freely from: http://www.origami-shop.com/free-ebooks-xsl-218.html

2- Some advice on how to collapse CP´s. Quite a few available here: http://design.origami.free.fr/Diagrams/cp.htm

Regards from Manchester (UK) and keeps on going mate.
Kamicast

Post by Kamicast »

i would be honored to work on any of those. i'll take a look and get back to you soon.
Sadarac

Post by Sadarac »

include a few simple cps and step by step solve them. it would help people out :)
Adam

Post by Adam »

Sadarac, I don't think that would really be a podcast anymore then. It would simply become an instructional video.

I would watch the origami podcast, given that it won't be focused on things everyone already knows. Of course, advice on how to crack CP's in general could be nice, as long as it doesn't become too diagram-like.
Kamicast

Post by Kamicast »

what do you mean?
Adam

Post by Adam »

What I mean is that I would be interested in watching the podcast, as long as it isn't a video simply showing how to fold a common model. Instructional video's can be found all over the place, like Sara Adams's videos ( http://www.youtube.com/user/AdamsSara ), so if you'd want to make a podcast you should do something a bit more special.