OrigamiUSA The Source - Shipping time

General discussion about Origami, Papers, Diagramming, ...
ftangdude55
Forum Sensei

OrigamiUSA The Source - Shipping time

Post by ftangdude55 »

I ordered Origami Insects 2 from Origami USA back on the 30th of January, and have started wondering how long it will take before it gets here? :?

Hopefully, someone on the forum knows. Also, hopefully, this thread isn't pointless because this question was already answered in another topic.
My Flickr

Hi! It's been a long while since I've been active on here. I deleted my Dropbox years ago, so some things, like my Dragonfly Varileg guide, are lost to time. I may still have other things, though! Email me if you have any questions.
Max

Post by Max »

The often need some time for delivery, because they do not have everything in stock and need to order it from the publisher...
HankSimon
Buddha

Post by HankSimon »

OUSA tends to be prompt... but they are a non-profit organization, and orders can take a few weeks. However, when I have ordered, they didn't seem to mind when I sent query.

Monday is a US holiday, so you might send them a polite request for a status update, if the book hasn't arrived by Wednesday.

I think they should be able to give you an idea of arrival time by them.

- Hank Simon
ftangdude55
Forum Sensei

Post by ftangdude55 »

OK! Thank you, HankSimon! :)
My Flickr

Hi! It's been a long while since I've been active on here. I deleted my Dropbox years ago, so some things, like my Dragonfly Varileg guide, are lost to time. I may still have other things, though! Email me if you have any questions.
ftangdude55
Forum Sensei

Post by ftangdude55 »

Hooray! It finally came today! Thanks for the heads-up, HankSimon.:)
My only regret is that I can't open the package til' the 28th (the book was ordered as a birthday present).
My Flickr