My Youtube Videos

Place all non-origami related posts in here; films, food, your life etc.
ftangdude55
Forum Sensei

My Youtube Videos

Post by ftangdude55 »

This was the only exciting thing that happened on the evening of May 31st. Me and my little brothers made a small explosive out of a Tic-Tac container, some sparkler powder, and 8 sprite bombs. Good fun. Afterwards, once the flame had died down, we discovered that the Tic-Tac Container had melted completely. Not too much of a huge explosion; it was more of a firework than a bomb.
Enjoy! :)

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/c_igzkftKcg&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed>
Last edited by ftangdude55 on June 3rd, 2009, 2:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
My Flickr

Hi! It's been a long while since I've been active on here. I deleted my Dropbox years ago, so some things, like my Dragonfly Varileg guide, are lost to time. I may still have other things, though! Email me if you have any questions.
ftangdude55
Forum Sensei

Post by ftangdude55 »

Me and my brothers (and my brothers friend) made a mini fragment bomb out of 10 sprite bombs, a tissue and a whole whack of masking tape.
Enjoy! :)

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FSmVYBi4SJs&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed>
My Flickr

Hi! It's been a long while since I've been active on here. I deleted my Dropbox years ago, so some things, like my Dragonfly Varileg guide, are lost to time. I may still have other things, though! Email me if you have any questions.
JVega

Post by JVega »

The day when you won't be able to count to ten using your hands fingers, you'll notice that playing with firecrackers is not funny :twisted:

Be careful, kids
"Keep On Folding!!"

ftangdude55
Forum Sensei

Post by ftangdude55 »

Indeed. My fellow pyrotechnics and I do our best to remain 6 feet away from the flame at all times. And we also always wait until the fire has burned down before approaching the (previous) explosive/flammable substance. Actually, its all just flammable substances. Except for the sprite bombs. They are (tiny) explosives. :wink:
My Flickr

Crane89

Post by Crane89 »

Nothing to do with bursting tic-tac containers (that actually look cool) but I can't stop laughing at this one: :lol:

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lOGqZAMHS-M&hl ... 2=0x999999" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed>
legionzilla
Forum Sensei

Post by legionzilla »

Now that is funny.
And stupid.
WhisperPuffin

Post by WhisperPuffin »

Someone had a LOT of time on their hands. :lol:
Bibbleyboopalah!

A Whisper of Puffins (my Flickr)
ftangdude55
Forum Sensei

Post by ftangdude55 »

Here's a little adolescent humour for you:

Two Baby Tomatoes and a Carrot

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gc2-oQjRNXY&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed>

I hope no-one is offended. :)
My Flickr

ftangdude55
Forum Sensei

Post by ftangdude55 »

A song I made up. I'm not as good as Anermak, but I can play (I'm self-taught).

Untitled (Great title, eh?)

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ONi_bl4xXfc&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed>

I like it. I did mess up at one point, but I managed to retain some grace when I pulled myself out of that situation.
My Flickr

legionzilla
Forum Sensei

Post by legionzilla »

The video was plain offensive! Some of us are only 13 here, you know!
ftangdude55
Forum Sensei

Post by ftangdude55 »

It's all in good humour (or is it just humour), Legionzilla, no need to over-react. I'm 13 as well. :)
My Flickr