Potheads?

Place all non-origami related posts in here; films, food, your life etc.
RamblerMann66

Potheads?

Post by RamblerMann66 »

do you smoke weed? a lot, a little, doesn't matter. i'm sure im not the only foldoer here that smokes pot. persoanlly i find that i fold better, and come up with better ideas when I"m high.
thedeadsmellbad
Forum Sensei

Post by thedeadsmellbad »

funny post :)

I tried but I couldn't fold this even when I was sober.
Alexandre

Post by Alexandre »

TheRealChris

Post by TheRealChris »

call me anitquated or conservative, but I never found it cool or trendy to consume drugs. and regarding to the rising ammount of Tetrahydrocannabinol in modern joints, it's not a harmless drug anymore (nore was it ever). a modern spliff has 10 times more Tetrahydrocannabinol like they had back in the 60s.

think about it...
Friet

Post by Friet »

I do, it's a lot cheaper then beer, feels better and doesn't leave you with a giant hangover. I keep it from becoming a habit by not smoking very often and only when I'm with friends though.

It's nice to live in the Netherlands when you like smoking weed btw, within a 5 minute walk from my house there are about 5 stores that sell weed and other stuff :)
origami_8
Administrator

Post by origami_8 »

Dear RamblerMann66,
Due to the high ammount of spelling mistakes in your posting, I would highly recommend you not to write Forum entries when you are high. Come down a bit, the world is so wonderful without drugs :D
TheRealChris

Post by TheRealChris »

I do, it's a lot cheaper then beer, feels better and doesn't leave you with a giant hangover.
well... I will tell you a secret: you really don't neet to drink so much beer, that you're completely pissed. so it won't be too expensive and you won't have a hangover at the next morning :)
Friet

Post by Friet »

TheRealChris wrote:
well... I will tell you a secret: you really don't neet to drink so much beer, that you're completely pissed. so it won't be too expensive and you won't have a hangover at the next morning :)
I don't even like drinking untill I'm completely pissed. Still, even when I'm ony half-pissed I don't feel as good in the morning as I would when I was stoned the night before. Also, where I live, gettting really stoned costs less then having one beer in a bar. (and it's legal)

I do agree about the fact that smoking (much) weed is rather bad for you though. Not only because of the smoking (since I'm at med school I've seen a lot of dead people with black things that didn't even look like lungs anymore). But also since I know a few people who smoke a lot of weed and they had difficulties concentrating at school and their memory was also affected. That's why I don't smoke more than once every month or so.
RamblerMann66

Post by RamblerMann66 »

thanx Alexandre, i've been looking for a model of a pot leaf for a while now! absolutely awesome.
RamblerMann66

Post by RamblerMann66 »

and thedeadsmellbad, do you have a diagram of that leaf you couldn't fold? i'd like to give it a shot. thanx
Daydreamer

Post by Daydreamer »

Well, that's exactly the problem, there are no diagrams, just the CP, but it's a "simple" box-pleated design so it should be possible to do it. Waiting to see your results Image
So long and keep folding ^_^
Gerwin
thedeadsmellbad
Forum Sensei

Post by thedeadsmellbad »

simple!!!!
if only it was as easy to fold as to design :lol:
Daydreamer

Post by Daydreamer »

Well, it has to be simple, otherwise I wouldn't have managed to fold it :P
Look here.
So long and keep folding ^_^
Gerwin
RamblerMann66

Post by RamblerMann66 »

ok DayDreamer, how do i do a "simple" box pleated design?
Nick

Post by Nick »

TheRealChris wrote:call me anitquated or conservative, but I never found it cool or trendy to consume drugs.
Im not sure most people take drugs cos it's cool, more for the effects. I take 'em for high blood pressure! Like anything else, cannabis in moderation is no worse than many things we consume on a regular basis.

In many ways, it's a lot better - in my younger days as a rock star (cough) I saw spliffs in regular use - not once did I see anyone getting aggressive whilst using them. Compare that with the scenario outside city-centre pubs on a Friday night with people being hospitalised (and worse) due to the effects of alcohol.

Personally, I've never classed the weed in the same way as I see cocaine, heroin etc. but more as a mild relaxant. If you want to find a drug that's insidious, addictive and deadly, look no further than tobacco.

"I'll put a case to you. Mind! I admit nothing."