Origami is the ancient Japanese art of paper-folding, known to have originated from China; where paper was invented. Apart from being a great way of occupying yourself for a couple of hours, Origami is also known to be very therapeutic.
Meet and chat with other Origami enthusiasts. Every Tuesday at 8PM GMT.
A collection of patterned paper prints that you can print out for your personal projects.
Create a custom RSS feed to display the recent posts on the Origami Forum on your site. See below for a practical demonstration.
New posts on the Origami Forum
- Folders from Catania in Origami Clubs and Websites
Posted by Ondrej.Cibulka on 19 November 2014, 3:25 pm
- Gallery of Henry Pham in Origami Galleries
Posted by henry_pham on 18 November 2014, 10:27 am
- Other kinds of materials -different from paper- for origami? in General Origami Talk
Posted by ... on 16 November 2014, 9:54 pm
- Hi, I'm new, and in need of some guidance in General Origami Talk
Posted by Paper fionn on 16 November 2014, 9:05 pm
- Impact of creative commons licence on publication chances? in General Origami Talk
Posted by ... on 16 November 2014, 5:37 pm
- Joseph Fleming's Diagrams in Diagrams & Crease Patterns
Posted by Nepafarius on 16 November 2014, 5:17 pm
- Posting Diagrams? in Diagrams & Crease Patterns
Posted by Nepafarius on 16 November 2014, 2:55 am
- Origami Euthysanius Beetle in Diagrams & Crease Patterns
Posted by xxeltortasxx on 14 November 2014, 9:30 pm