Origami is the ancient Japanese art of paper-folding, known to have originated from China; where paper was invented. Apart from being a great way of occupying yourself for a couple of hours, Origami is also known to be very therapeutic.
Origami Chat (offline)
Meet and chat with other Origami enthusiasts. Every Tuesday at 8PM GMT.
A collection of patterned paper prints that you can print out for your personal projects.
Create a custom RSS feed to display the recent posts on the Origami Forum on your site. See below for a practical demonstration.
New posts on the Origami Forum
- Ponadr in Origami Galleries
Posted by Ponadr on 23 May 2016, 5:27 pm
- Convention books/other publications to submit one's work to in Origami Clubs and Websites
... on 22 May 2016, 1:17 pm
- Video survey: Which is your favourite design of the channel? in General Origami Talk
Posted by ... on 22 May 2016, 3:38 am
- My Flickr gallery in Origami Galleries
Posted by paper on 21 May 2016, 9:26 am
- BitCoin wallet in General Origami Talk
Posted by bentos on 20 May 2016, 7:15 pm
- ODT#6 in Origami Challenges
Posted by greencube07 on 19 May 2016, 11:47 pm
- Help identifying this model? in Origami Model Search
Posted by house3272 on 18 May 2016, 6:01 pm
- Alessandro Beber Tessellation Help in Diagrams & Crease Patterns
Posted by Cheonsa on 18 May 2016, 3:46 am