Origami is the ancient Japanese art of paper-folding, known to have originated from China; where paper was invented. Apart from being a great way of occupying yourself for a couple of hours, Origami is also known to be very therapeutic.
Origami Chat (offline)
Meet and chat with other Origami enthusiasts. Every Tuesday at 8PM GMT.
A collection of patterned paper prints that you can print out for your personal projects.
Create a custom RSS feed to display the recent posts on the Origami Forum on your site. See below for a practical demonstration.
New posts on the Origami Forum
- Naomiki Sato Rose in Diagrams & Crease Patterns
Posted by abnyc on 5 October 2015, 12:10 am
- Need help with Shuki Kato's Zoanoid Dragon in Diagrams & Crease Patterns
Posted by SirDrakeJr on 3 October 2015, 11:51 pm
- Monthly folding challenge: October 2015 in Origami Challenges
Posted by Edg on 2 October 2015, 6:45 pm
- Yoshimasa's zebra in Diagrams & Crease Patterns
Posted by MichaelG on 2 October 2015, 2:32 am
- Take a free* box of my origami folds! in General Origami Talk
Posted by kareshi on 1 October 2015, 4:01 am
- Acrylic paint getting scratch marks in General Origami Talk
Posted by Gerardo on 1 October 2015, 12:34 am
- SPIRITS OF ORIGAMI in General Origami Talk
Posted by TERRY Nicolas on 29 September 2015, 12:34 pm
- Looking for an Insect intermediate in Origami Model Search
Posted by roodborst on 29 September 2015, 11:51 am