Origami is the ancient Japanese art of paper-folding, known to have originated from China; where paper was invented. Apart from being a great way of occupying yourself for a couple of hours, Origami is also known to be very therapeutic.
Meet and chat with other Origami enthusiasts. Every Tuesday at 8PM GMT.
A collection of patterned paper prints that you can print out for your personal projects.
Create a custom RSS feed to display the recent posts on the Origami Forum on your site. See below for a practical demonstration.
New posts on the Origami Forum
- Four Gods Origami text instructions. in Origami Model Search
Posted by Jeffery Mewtamer on 25 February 2015, 12:16 pm
- Looking for Chuya Miyamoto Ship in a Bottle in Origami Model Search
Posted by toddmagic on 24 February 2015, 6:37 pm
- D_O SHAPE 1 Beta ready - webinar in General Origami Talk
Posted by YHOYO on 24 February 2015, 1:42 am
- Tsushin origami magazine volume 22 in Diagrams & Crease Patterns
Posted by toddmagic on 23 February 2015, 11:26 pm
- ODT 5 Round 4: japc vs quiet marverick in Origami Challenges
Posted by quiet marverick on 22 February 2015, 10:29 pm
- Debate: Types of wire for shaping and support in General Origami Talk
Posted by Foldtastic on 22 February 2015, 7:29 pm
- ODT 5 Round 4: OrigamiGeek vs DJ Origami in Origami Challenges
Posted by Dj origami on 22 February 2015, 4:56 pm
- look for sheep/goat origami in Origami Model Search
Posted by oyster on 22 February 2015, 12:36 pm
- Smile CP- Morisue Kei in Diagrams & Crease Patterns
Posted by kirakinn on 21 February 2015, 10:51 pm