Origami is the ancient Japanese art of paper-folding, known to have originated from China; where paper was invented. Apart from being a great way of occupying yourself for a couple of hours, Origami is also known to be very therapeutic.
Meet and chat with other Origami enthusiasts. Every Tuesday at 8PM GMT.
A collection of patterned paper prints that you can print out for your personal projects.
Create a custom RSS feed to display the recent posts on the Origami Forum on your site. See below for a practical demonstration.
New posts on the Origami Forum
- Monthly Folding Challenge: September 2014 in Origami Challenges
Posted by Edg on 1 September 2014, 5:24 pm
- How Do You Judge A Model? in General Origami Talk
Posted by Baltorigamist on 31 August 2014, 12:01 am
- Brian Chan Hermit Crab (V2) in Diagrams & Crease Patterns
Posted by Maorigami on 30 August 2014, 2:31 pm
- Super robot wars in Origami Challenges
Posted by rockmanex6 on 30 August 2014, 5:40 am
- Akira Yoshizawa "Rooster & Hen" in Origami Model Search
Posted by primus on 28 August 2014, 7:31 am
- God of thunder in Diagrams & Crease Patterns
Posted by Jiratso on 27 August 2014, 4:32 pm
- Pillow box in Diagrams & Crease Patterns
Posted by madcollies on 27 August 2014, 12:42 pm