Origami is the ancient Japanese art of paper-folding, known to have originated from China; where paper was invented. Apart from being a great way of occupying yourself for a couple of hours, Origami is also known to be very therapeutic.
Meet and chat with other Origami enthusiasts. Every Tuesday at 8PM GMT.
A collection of patterned paper prints that you can print out for your personal projects.
Create a custom RSS feed to display the recent posts on the Origami Forum on your site. See below for a practical demonstration.
New posts on the Origami Forum
- does anyone know where i can find this model diagram? thank in Origami Model Search
Posted by ... on 31 October 2014, 3:23 am
- R. Lang, Columbine, opus 637 in Diagrams & Crease Patterns
Posted by gerico on 30 October 2014, 10:12 pm
- Origami Tag for the World Origami Days 2014 in General Origami Talk
Posted by Gerardo on 30 October 2014, 1:00 pm
- Brian chan's Wolf Spider, step 18 "Crimp" in Diagrams & Crease Patterns
Posted by ... on 30 October 2014, 4:36 am
- Alex sasukawa kitsune no men in Diagrams & Crease Patterns
Posted by philipinorigami101 on 30 October 2014, 1:21 am
- 3d box pleating design guides and references? in General Origami Talk
Posted by Foldtastic on 29 October 2014, 4:48 am
- Perth Origami Group meeting again in Origami Clubs and Websites
Posted by perthorigami on 28 October 2014, 1:55 pm
- Halloween- origami in Origami Model Search
Posted by arsgratiaartis on 28 October 2014, 2:26 am
- swan (video) in Origami Model Search
Posted by arsgratiaartis on 26 October 2014, 9:44 pm