Origami is the ancient Japanese art of paper-folding, known to have originated from China; where paper was invented. Apart from being a great way of occupying yourself for a couple of hours, Origami is also known to be very therapeutic.
Origami Chat (offline)
Meet and chat with other Origami enthusiasts. Every Tuesday at 8PM GMT.
A collection of patterned paper prints that you can print out for your personal projects.
Create a custom RSS feed to display the recent posts on the Origami Forum on your site. See below for a practical demonstration.
New posts on the Origami Forum
- Does Jeremy Shafer have a model named "Diamond Fractal"? in Origami Model Search
... on 24 April 2015, 3:17 am
- CP origami horse in Diagrams & Crease Patterns
Posted by origamidaan on 22 April 2015, 3:54 pm
- Packed Engagement Ring HELP! in General Origami Talk
Posted by FoldOn on 22 April 2015, 1:40 am
- Most common practical models and their purposes? in General Origami Talk
Posted by Gerardo on 20 April 2015, 2:40 am
- Shaping Ares Alanya's swallow tailed kite? in Diagrams & Crease Patterns
Posted by HankSimon on 19 April 2015, 9:49 pm
- easy CP in Diagrams & Crease Patterns
Posted by idooi on 19 April 2015, 7:54 pm