Origami is the ancient Japanese art of paper-folding, known to have originated from China; where paper was invented. Apart from being a great way of occupying yourself for a couple of hours, Origami is also known to be very therapeutic.
Origami Chat (offline)
Meet and chat with other Origami enthusiasts. Every Tuesday at 8PM GMT.
A collection of patterned paper prints that you can print out for your personal projects.
Create a custom RSS feed to display the recent posts on the Origami Forum on your site. See below for a practical demonstration.
New posts on the Origami Forum
- Lucanus cervus v1.1 - Kota Imai in Diagrams & Crease Patterns
Posted by Malleon on 31 July 2015, 3:59 pm
- Neorigami is turning four! in Origami Clubs and Websites
Posted by Gerardo on 29 July 2015, 11:36 pm
- Looking for a teapot in Origami Model Search
Posted by Jenny's Makes on 29 July 2015, 1:08 pm
- Hideo Komatsu's Butterfly in Origami Model Search
Posted by Brimstone on 27 July 2015, 11:38 pm
- Michael LaFosse's Origami Butterflies: Elegant Designs...? in General Origami Talk
Posted by Gerardo on 27 July 2015, 6:34 pm
- Nguyen Ngoc Vu - Sea Turtle in Diagrams & Crease Patterns
Posted by abnyc on 26 July 2015, 1:03 am
- Help with Treehopper by Robert J. Lang. in Diagrams & Crease Patterns
Posted by pta_nahi on 25 July 2015, 11:33 pm