Origami is the ancient Japanese art of paper-folding, known to have originated from China; where paper was invented. Apart from being a great way of occupying yourself for a couple of hours, Origami is also known to be very therapeutic.
Origami Chat (offline)
Meet and chat with other Origami enthusiasts. Every Tuesday at 8PM GMT.
A collection of patterned paper prints that you can print out for your personal projects.
Create a custom RSS feed to display the recent posts on the Origami Forum on your site. See below for a practical demonstration.
New posts on the Origami Forum
- Monthly Folding Challenge: September 2015 in Origami Challenges
Posted by yellerdude on 2 September 2015, 6:56 am
- Triceratops by Shuki Kato in Diagrams & Crease Patterns
Posted by StefOmega on 30 August 2015, 7:49 pm
- Please help me about protect origami design in General Origami Talk
Posted by benki263 on 30 August 2015, 10:32 am
- www.dafydd-lee-origami.co.uk in Origami Clubs and Websites
Posted by The Engineer on 28 August 2015, 7:30 pm
- 15 degrees in General Origami Talk
Posted by abnyc on 28 August 2015, 7:29 pm
- Origami Buildings and Skyscrapers in General Origami Talk
Posted by Scoopey on 28 August 2015, 7:19 pm
- Best way to glue two big sheets? in General Origami Talk
Posted by Gerardo on 28 August 2015, 5:08 pm