Origami is the ancient Japanese art of paper-folding, known to have originated from China; where paper was invented. Apart from being a great way of occupying yourself for a couple of hours, Origami is also known to be very therapeutic.
Meet and chat with other Origami enthusiasts. Every Tuesday at 8PM GMT.
A collection of patterned paper prints that you can print out for your personal projects.
Create a custom RSS feed to display the recent posts on the Origami Forum on your site. See below for a practical demonstration.
New posts on the Origami Forum
- Monthly Folding Challenge: April 2015 in Origami Challenges
Posted by Edg on 1 April 2015, 9:56 pm
- Help needed with Biernacki's Mammoth and Carboni's Dragon in Diagrams & Crease Patterns
... on 30 March 2015, 7:24 pm
- Help me find a way to do this packaging item? in Origami Model Search
Posted by grasshopper on 30 March 2015, 2:33 am
- Help - Baby Elephant in Diagrams & Crease Patterns
Posted by ewsch on 29 March 2015, 5:29 pm
- Folder's Block in General Origami Talk
Posted by Nepafarius on 28 March 2015, 12:43 am
- 500 Beagles (dogs) made with pound note in London in General Origami Talk
Posted by Alexandre on 27 March 2015, 4:14 pm
- CP Drawing Help Topic in General Origami Talk
Posted by Baltorigamist on 27 March 2015, 12:09 am
- Paid Work - Interview Subject Wanted... in General Origami Talk
Posted by Ayódele on 26 March 2015, 2:34 pm