Origami is the ancient Japanese art of paper-folding, known to have originated from China; where paper was invented. Apart from being a great way of occupying yourself for a couple of hours, Origami is also known to be very therapeutic.
Origami Chat (offline)
Meet and chat with other Origami enthusiasts. Every Tuesday at 8PM GMT.
A collection of patterned paper prints that you can print out for your personal projects.
Create a custom RSS feed to display the recent posts on the Origami Forum on your site. See below for a practical demonstration.
New posts on the Origami Forum
- Shintaro Miyamoto - Mewtwo - Help needed in Diagrams & Crease Patterns
Posted by Neon Eye on 27 November 2015, 12:17 pm
- Brian Chan's Vash the Stampede AND Nicolas D. ... in Diagrams & Crease Patterns
on 27 November 2015, 11:08 am
- Help with Hedgehog by Javier Dominguez Perez in Diagrams & Crease Patterns
Posted by jupstin on 21 November 2015, 5:19 pm
- Origami Strawberry Kit? in General Origami Talk
Posted by HankSimon on 21 November 2015, 4:02 pm
- Where to start??? in General Origami Talk
Posted by dragonmage on 20 November 2015, 9:49 pm