Origami is the ancient Japanese art of paper-folding, known to have originated from China; where paper was invented. Apart from being a great way of occupying yourself for a couple of hours, Origami is also known to be very therapeutic.
Meet and chat with other Origami enthusiasts. Every Tuesday at 8PM GMT.
A collection of patterned paper prints that you can print out for your personal projects.
Create a custom RSS feed to display the recent posts on the Origami Forum on your site. See below for a practical demonstration.
New posts on the Origami Forum
- Displaying/mounting tessellations in General Origami Talk
Posted by KHodge on 12 March 2014, 2:05 am
- Shaping hatsune miku chibi? in Diagrams & Crease Patterns
Posted by philipinorigami101 on 11 March 2014, 1:20 am
- Sunfish Steps 3-6 (Montroll-Origami for the Enthusiast) in Diagrams & Crease Patterns
... on 10 March 2014, 10:24 pm
- How to fold a Hajbo - Video in Diagrams & Crease Patterns
Posted by Hajbo on 10 March 2014, 8:27 am
- Neorigami Flickr Group in Origami Clubs and Websites
Posted by Gerardo on 10 March 2014, 1:36 am
- Jason Ku, bicycle, need help in Diagrams & Crease Patterns
Posted by spincrus on 9 March 2014, 3:48 pm
- Langkos Rabbit in Diagrams & Crease Patterns
Posted by fege on 8 March 2014, 4:43 pm
- Looking for otter diagrams. in Origami Model Search
Posted by Stijn on 8 March 2014, 1:38 pm
- 22.5 Design in General Origami Talk
Posted by chesscuber98 on 7 March 2014, 8:42 am
- ODT4 final Tschobigami vs. Kyle2952 in Origami Challenges
Posted by tschobigami on 6 March 2014, 10:42 pm
- Need help in Diagrams & Crease Patterns
Posted by folding_noob on 6 March 2014, 8:12 pm
- 1500 origamis in stop motion video in General Origami Talk
Posted by Hajbo on 6 March 2014, 8:58 am