Origami is the ancient Japanese art of paper-folding, known to have originated from China; where paper was invented. Apart from being a great way of occupying yourself for a couple of hours, Origami is also known to be very therapeutic.
Origami Chat (offline)
Meet and chat with other Origami enthusiasts. Every Tuesday at 8PM GMT.
A collection of patterned paper prints that you can print out for your personal projects.
Create a custom RSS feed to display the recent posts on the Origami Forum on your site. See below for a practical demonstration.
New posts on the Origami Forum
- Monthly Design Challenge June 2020 in Origami Challenges
Posted by Gerardo on 1 June 2020, 7:20 pm
- Folding Together (FoTo) gatherings on Saturdays in General Origami Talk
Posted by Gerardo on 1 June 2020, 3:37 pm
- Bactrian Camel by Shuki Kato HELP in Diagrams & Crease Patterns
Posted by thepaperzoo on 1 June 2020, 9:42 am
- Leafy Sea Dragon by Hitoshi Kakami in Diagrams & Crease Patterns
Posted by tphat on 1 June 2020, 1:46 am
- Tessellation grid for crease pattern. in Diagrams & Crease Patterns
Posted by Andre-4 on 31 May 2020, 3:18 pm
- Wren Bird: Wendren Setzer in Diagrams & Crease Patterns
Posted by silent_melody on 27 May 2020, 11:47 pm
- Tanteidan 26 in Origami Clubs and Websites
Posted by Tankoda on 27 May 2020, 4:00 pm