Origami is the ancient Japanese art of paper-folding, known to have originated from China; where paper was invented. Apart from being a great way of occupying yourself for a couple of hours, Origami is also known to be very therapeutic.
Origami Chat (offline)
Meet and chat with other Origami enthusiasts. Every Tuesday at 8PM GMT.
A collection of patterned paper prints that you can print out for your personal projects.
Create a custom RSS feed to display the recent posts on the Origami Forum on your site. See below for a practical demonstration.
New posts on the Origami Forum
- Using Affinity Designer for Mac in General Origami Talk
Posted by merman on 22 July 2018, 6:01 pm
- Mis diseños in Origami Galleries
Posted by Diegorigami on 21 July 2018, 11:40 pm
- Crease Pattern in Diagrams & Crease Patterns
Posted by Mihir Potnis on 16 July 2018, 5:49 pm
- My designs in Origami Galleries
Posted by Mihir Potnis on 16 July 2018, 5:27 pm
- Should I fold the Ryujin 3.1 or the Ryujin 3. ... in Diagrams & Crease Patterns
on 16 July 2018, 4:23 pm