Origami is the ancient Japanese art of paper-folding, known to have originated from China; where paper was invented. Apart from being a great way of occupying yourself for a couple of hours, Origami is also known to be very therapeutic.
Origami Chat (offline)
Meet and chat with other Origami enthusiasts. Every Tuesday at 8PM GMT.
A collection of patterned paper prints that you can print out for your personal projects.
Create a custom RSS feed to display the recent posts on the Origami Forum on your site. See below for a practical demonstration.
New posts on the Origami Forum
- Hung's Chattering Fish and Viet's Piranha
- What have you designed lately?
- Knowledge and curiosity in origami: private online classes for ages 10 to 150*
- Help needed on King Tut
- Hands-on Presentations Foldeas: Sharing Ideas Through Origami
- No Tanteidan convention this year?
- Tanteidan 26
- How do I divide paper(square) into 40?
- Designs by NeverCeaseToCrease :D
- MC substitutes: starches, gelatine, PVA, etc.