Origami is the ancient Japanese art of paper-folding, known to have originated from China; where paper was invented. Apart from being a great way of occupying yourself for a couple of hours, Origami is also known to be very therapeutic.
Origami Chat (offline)
Meet and chat with other Origami enthusiasts. Every Tuesday at 8PM GMT.
A collection of patterned paper prints that you can print out for your personal projects.
Create a custom RSS feed to display the recent posts on the Origami Forum on your site. See below for a practical demonstration.
New posts on the Origami Forum
- Worried about how non-origamists take origami gifts home in General Origami Talk
Posted by Gerardo on 23 February 2020, 12:20 pm
- Origami Dog by Ares Alanya in Diagrams & Crease Patterns
Posted by Arckangel on 22 February 2020, 8:00 pm
- ODT #8 in Origami Challenges
Posted by Folderp on 21 February 2020, 10:52 am
- Sakura origami without glue? in Origami Model Search
Posted by hattara on 20 February 2020, 2:10 pm
- Dinosaur origami ichthyosaurus Fernando Gilgado help needed ... in Diagrams & Crease Patterns
on 20 February 2020, 7:14 am